However in practice, we need read/write operations with google drive.In ruby it’s pretty simple to perform
read/write operations in google drive.Here is an example of the same using ruby script.
To perform read/write operation use gem google-drive-ruby.
Run the following command
####Create a developer client_id and client secret
To create client_id and client_secret you have to follow these steps:
- Login to the Google’s Admin pannel.
- Create a project and go to Api & auth tab.
- Click on credentials tab and click on ‘Create new client ID’.
- Select Application type Web and give the callback url.
- Click ‘Create Client ID’.
####Example to read/write files in Google Drive:
For more details and to see an example please refer this link